Who We Are
We’re a contact services provider that makes interactions between brands and consumers easier and more effective. Serving a wide range of well-known, national brands, we provide client care and sales for companies in a variety of industries, including finance, automotive and health care. Leveraging technology, data and industry-leading training to strategically connect with consumers – we improve conversion rates and provide a greater return on marketing investments for our partners. And, we have a proven track record of strengthening brand reputations and driving value for the businesses we represent.
What You'll Do/Need
As a part of the Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) team, the BI Developer is responsible for the design and development of reporting and analytics solutions. This team member is key to supporting growth and helping build next-generation data infrastructure that will power our analytics engine.
- Partner and collaborate with business users to interpret and analyze business requirements for reporting solutions
- Develop visually appealing, scalable and highly secure reports and dashboards with self-service capability as needed using Microsoft Power BI
- Maintain and support reports, dashboards and refresh schedules
- Collaborate with Data Architects and Data Engineers for design of data structures to support reporting solutions
- Develop and provide training to report consumers
- Create and own best practices and standards as it relates to reporting solutions
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or a related field
- 3 years of experience in technology
- 2 years of experience in report and dashboard development using the Microsoft Power BI platform
- Experience and knowledge of working with DAX
- Strong data visualization skills and the ability to apply them to provide actionable insights
- Demonstrated ability to use rapid prototyping and iterative design processes
- Experience working with one or more databases such as Redshift, SQL Server or Oracle
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure such as AWS or Azure
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and/or Agile methodology
- Understanding of current product trends and technology innovations
What You'll Get
- Paid training
- Strong growth and leadership opportunities
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Rock Connections, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard, you're the one who will reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Rock Connections is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top