Associate SQA Engineer
Who We Are
OUR NEXT BIG THING
Could Be Your Thing
The Quicken Loans Family of Companies is obsessed with always finding a better way through the creativity, innovation and transformative thinking of our leaders and team members. We certainly have the desire and ability to adapt to a changing world. And we are known to have changed the world ourselves – from revolutionizing the mortgage banking industry, to creating new technology-driven ventures, to developing life-changing career experiences, to revitalizing the communities in which we live, work and play.
We understand that the type of people we hire have a lot to share. They are transformative thinkers who help us bring about radical change. We give our team members the creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance their new ideas and thoughts. That’s why we created Bullet Time, our signature program for rapid-fire innovation that nurtures “intrapreneurs” among our tech team members.
Here, the Next Big Thing could be your thing.
What You'll Do/Need
Do you like to break software? Can you dig deep for defects? Do you like to conduct testing? Are you a self-motivated multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and fun environment? We're looking for an exceptionally skilled SQA Engineer to help give our clients an amazing experience every time they use our applications. We believe that quality starts with being a champion of changes, so if you believe in quality throughout every part of the development lifecycle, we want to talk to you.
- Develop and implement automation (regression) test strategies
- Create automated test scripts across multiple automation frameworks
- Keep current on quality trends and technology innovations
- Automate both UI and web services testing script
- Detect software quality issues, report and track to resolution
- Participate in the testing of production emergency bug fixes
- Ensure optimal product performance, scalability and availability for production environments
- Assist in post-implementation and continuous improvement efforts to enhance systems and applications
- Identify product performance issues during new product development
- Make detailed recommendations concerning new products, methods and technologies that will enhance test efficiencies
- Perform on-demand testing as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Comfortable working with mobile unit testing frameworks (Junit, GHUnit)
- Knowledge of continuous integration methodologies
What'll Make You Special
- Experience with object-oriented languages and test automation tools
- Experience in requirements and specifications reviews
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2016 Servicing based on 7,542 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March – April 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top