Associate Portfolio Manager
The Portfolio Manager leads the work intake process and prioritization across the enterprise. This motivated team member works with business and technology partners to define high-level work requirements and value propositions. This team member excels at communication and can work independently to address complex issues.
- Apply portfolio management methodology and standards; help develop best practices and tools
- Keep business units and stakeholders informed of progress and changes through written and verbal communication
- Promote changes and gain adoption on new processes pertaining to intake and prioritization
- Define portfolio execution performance metrics
- Seek efficiency opportunities in reporting through automation
- Educate the delivery teams and business stakeholders on the portfolio intake and prioritization processes
- Understand and promote Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) best practices
- Identify agile coaching opportunities and proactively engage coaches effectively
- Drive alignment across release trains
- Set and manage client expectations
- Maintain a solid understanding of the mortgage and technology industries
- Bachelor's degree or significant relevant experience
- 1 year of agile experience with a firm understanding of SAFe
- 1 year of portfolio management experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work well individually and in a team
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
Back to top