Associate Creative Director, Copy
- Detroit, MI
- 10 years of design experience with a broad range of experience in all facets of print, digital, video, social, broadcast, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in design, art direction, advertising or a related field
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of project management systems and digital asset management systems
- Knowledge of the production process through all stages
- Integrated campaign experience required
- Familiarity with working within brand identity guidelines
The Associate Creative Director, Copy is curious, highly motivated and interested in what's going on around the world and how it impacts brands. They're a self-starter who understands trends and creates their own with big ideas and compelling storytelling. They've mastered the art of collaboration and hone their work to perfection while ensuring it's strategically sound. They examine insights and strategy to deliver creative on par with the growth of the business and brand. The Associate Creative Director will be hands-on when it comes to concepting and obsessed with execution, so production knowledge is a must.
- Develop concepts based on strategic and marketing criteria that aim to build the business
- Develop innovative, creative campaign concepts that increase brand awareness, solidify client loyalty and ultimately drive sales with the Art Director and Senior Art Director
- Manage and direct the artistic design of projects from initial concept to launch that align to strategic briefs and business objectives
- Work closely with creative strategists, project managers and producers to stay within budget, scheduling requirements and project parameters
- Guide selection of photographers, illustrators, models and any props or vendors necessary for a project
- Formulate design concepts and presentation approaches
- Review proofs of print, digital, social and broadcast art
- Assess the best work to pitch for approval by creative strategy and executive level stakeholders
- Lead the conversation around the newest and best digital marketing trends, including understanding usability, browser environment, search engine marketing, brand strategy and more
- Act as a thought leader by continuously identifying and finding solutions for areas of opportunity in the business by way of creative problem solving and brand alignment
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past 10 consecutive years, 2010 - 2019. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for 7 consecutive years, 2014 through 2020, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was once again named to FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" list in 2019 and has been included in the magazine's top one-third of companies named to the list for the past 16 consecutive years. In addition, Essence Magazine named Quicken Loans the "#1 Place to Work in the Country for African Americans."
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
Back to top