Associate Communications Manager
The Associate Communications Manager focuses on developing marketing communication plans and executing on communications to a defined audience.
- Assist in the deployment of communications, working closely with the Marketing Operations team
- Optimize automated marketing communications
- Assist in identifying what to test to optimize automated marketing communications, working closely with Marketing Analysts on how to incorporate learnings into future communications
- Work with the Communications Manager or the Senior Communications Manager to understand what communications a select audience has seen prior to a given communication and what they'll see afterward
- Intern or equivalent experience in communication management and/or multichannel marketing
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
Who We Are
We're America's largest mortgage lender, closing loans in all 50 states. J.D. Power ranked Quicken Loans "Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination" for the past nine consecutive years, 2010 - 2018. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for five consecutive years, 2014 through 2018, each year the company was eligible. There's a simple reason we've been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you're tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you'll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won't find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine's first ever list of "Best Places to Work for African Americans" in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 13 years running, hitting #1 the last five years. We were also ranked #14 in FORTUNE Magazine's list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2018, remaining in the top-30 for the past 15 years.
Back to top