Application Engineer Intern - Summer 2019
Who We Are
From day one with the Quicken Loans Family of Companies, you’ll engage in meaningful work. Not only will you be a key part in reshaping the fintech industry, but you’ll also have opportunities to impact the communities in which we work and play.
As part of a team, you will build connections, pitch ideas and take on challenging projects that will help you grow both personally and professionally.
A few things you can expect from a Quicken Loans Family of Companies internship:
- Gaining hands-on professional experience
- Participating in intern-exclusive events
- Volunteering in community service projects
Are you ready to take on your next big challenge? If so, apply and see how you can join our family today!
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
What You'll Do/Need
As an Application Engineer Intern, you’ll work closely with team members as you assist in the development and testing of codebases for internal clients. In this role, you’ll take full use of your communication and technical skills while learning new tips and tricks along the way.
- Coordinate and assist in testing code and configuration changes
- Assist with building and deployment support to internal clients and provide support through a variety of formats
- Aid in the entire release management process, from conception to support
- Participate in brainstorming and whiteboarding sessions as needed
- Follow product trends and technology innovations
- Some programming experience with a strong technical background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Superb attention to detail
What You'll Get
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2017 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures the opinions of customers who originated a new mortgage or refinanced within the past 12 months, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2017 Servicing based on 7,374 total responses and measures the opinions of homeowners on their mortgage servicing company, surveyed in March – April 2017. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender based on the ranking of Quicken Loans in comparison to online residential mortgage lenders included in the Inside Mortgage Finance "Top 50 Mortgage Lenders" report from Q2 2017.
Back to top