Who We Are
OUR NEXT BIG THING
Could Be Your Thing
The Quicken Loans Family of Companies is obsessed with always finding a better way through the creativity, innovation and transformative thinking of our leaders and team members. We certainly have the desire and ability to adapt to a changing world. And we are known to have changed the world ourselves – from revolutionizing the mortgage banking industry, to creating new technology-driven ventures, to developing life-changing career experiences, to revitalizing the communities in which we live, work and play.
We understand that the type of people we hire have a lot to share. They are transformative thinkers who help us bring about radical change. We give our team members the creative environment, freedom to think and explore, and to advance their new ideas and thoughts. That’s why we created Bullet Time, our signature program for rapid-fire innovation that nurtures “intrapreneurs” among our tech team members.
Here, the Next Big Thing could be your thing.
What You'll Do/Need
Quicken Loans is looking for an Agile Coach with experience in traditional and agile delivery methods for an exciting and challenging career. Our team works with the Quicken Loans software delivery teams to analyze their delivery process and identify areas for improvement. You will help us continue to develop and define the standards our teams use to deliver high-quality, high-impact IT projects.
- Turn every day experiences in to learning opportunities for self and others
- Teach team members the skills they can use to improve their processes
- Make critical process recommendations and think strategically
- Work in a team environment across organization functional boundaries
- Speak in front of groups and lead meetings
- Handle ambiguity while working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Facilitate knowledge transfer through formal presentations or informal interactions
- Apply lean/agile values and principles with software delivery teams
- Participate in developing and refining best practices for projects
- Mentor leaders and team members in agile principles
- 2+ years of experience contributing to software delivery
- Experience with a variety of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, including agile frameworks (Scrum, XP, etc) and project management
- Possess an exceptional customer service attitude, show demonstrated initiative, and display ownership of issues
- Proven organizational skills and team management ability
- Prior work item tracking tool (TFS, Jira, etc.) experience a plus
- Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Strong active listening skills
- Strong analysis skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010-2016 Primary Mortgage Origination StudiesSM. 2016 study based on 3,267 total responses measuring 13 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in July-August 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 3rd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Senior Director of Mortgage Banking
Dana loves working on the frontline of client care, making sure every person who works with Quicken Loans gets the best service possible and obtains a mortgage seamlessly.
Back to top