Administrative Intern - Fall 2017
Who We Are
Why should you intern with us? You’ll do much more than make coffee and push paper. The idea is to learn about the industry and career you want. Interns at Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies gain priceless, hands-on experience across a smorgasbord of fields. Dynamic team members interact in a high-energy, super fast-paced environment to impact the business on a daily basis.
We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 11 years running, hitting #1 the last three years, and we’ve been named to Fortune magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the past 12 years, ranking as high as #2. Plus, Quicken Loans ranked #4 for best internships in the country by Glassdoor.com.
If you want to have an incredible experience, make new friends, and be a part of something bigger than a run-of-the-mill job, join our team and start down an AMAZING career path!
What You'll Do/Need
Interns at Quicken Loans and our Family of Companies gain priceless, hands-on experience. Here, they learn how it feels to be in the workplace, participate in events around the city of Cleveland and become a valuable member of our team.
- Metrics analysis and reporting – pull reports and measure production metrics on daily basis
- Project management – handle contests and daily events
- Creative ideas – develop ideas and contests to increase productivity and cultivate our culture
- Assist in creating PowerPoint presentations for team huddles/trainings
- Learn about our business
- Attend meetings and huddles as well as occasional training sessions transcribe and provide written recaps for meeting attendee
- Service support for Site Leader Assistant and VP
- Planning various site meetings and events
- Creative mind; able to think outside the box
- Eagerness to learn, grow and get outside of one's comfort zone
- Confident, well-spoken and professional
- A desire to make a career at Quicken Loans
- Self-directed (but willing to be coached at a high level)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What You'll Get
Did we mention that almost all our internships are PAID positions? Not too shabby!
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Primary Mortgage Origination StudySM and the J.D. Power 2015 Primary Mortgage Servicer StudySM. 2014 Origination study based on 3,393 total responses measuring 12 lenders and measures opinions of consumers who originated a new mortgage. 2015 Servicing study based on responses from 5,922 consumers measuring 20 companies and measures the satisfaction of consumers with their current mortgage servicer. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed inJuly – September2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Quicken Loans is the #1 online lender and the 2nd largest retail mortgage lender in America – according to National Mortgage News, Quarter 3, 2014
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top