Who We Are
Rocket Fiber is a Detroit-based fiber-optic Internet provider that’s bringing rocket-speed gigabit Internet and HDTV to the city. Just how fast is that? Try 100 times faster than the average residential connection. HD video streaming, blazing-fast uploads and downloads, and lag-free gaming – the possibilities fiber brings are limitless! By using space-age fiber-optic cables laid under the streets of downtown Detroit, Rocket Fiber is opening a world of possibilities.
Rocket Fiber is doing more than just providing ultra-fast Internet to your home and business, we’re providing unparalleled client care, too. Your current provider might make you think waiting on hold for hours is normal, but Rocket Fiber wants to change that. Our crew is dedicated to bringing you the experience you deserve. After all, what good is gigabit Internet without a team to make sure your experience is amazing every time?
What You'll Do/Need
By joining our team as an Administrative Assistant, you'll help support our company and clients by providing clear and concise communication. The ideal candidate should have a plethora of experience in an office environment and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings
- Answer and return phone calls and emails
- Sort and distribute mail
- Prepare travel arrangements
- Organize and record financial transactions and data
- File documents
- Maintain positive working relationships with team members and outside clients
- Professional, positive and confident appearance and demeanor
- Able to interact effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational, verbal and written skills
- Comfortable using technology, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal instructions and/or supervision
- Flexible hours of availability
- Strong ability to multitask
- Previous experience as an assistant is helpful, but not required
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
We’re building an experience from the ground up for both our team members and our clients. Join us on the ground level of what will be an extraordinary journey and help us take Rocket Fiber to the moon!
Rocket Fiber is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top