Who We Are
Rock Connections is a contact services provider that makes interactions between brands and consumers easier and more effective. The company leverages technology, data, and industry-leading training to strategically connect with consumers in the most effective way – improving conversion rates and providing a greater return on marketing investments. Rock Connections has a proven track record of strengthening brand reputations and driving value for the businesses it represents. Serving a wide range of well-known, national brands, Rock Connections provides client care and sales in a variety of industries, including finance, automotive and health care.
What You'll Do/Need
Account Specialists contact and transfer clients to other parties and persuade them on products, goods and services. This position requires someone who is production driven. The Account Specialist’s duties include transfers, lead generation through cold calling and appointment setting.
- Perform a heavy volume of inbound and outbound phone duties, including contacting and transferring clients to appropriate parties
- Use the internal proprietary software and technology of Rock Connections
- Participate in regular training on products and clients of Rock Connections
- Filter leads on behalf of Rock Connections clients
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Passion to provide exceptional client service
- Computer and software literate with ability to learn new systems quickly and adapt to new technology
- Comfortable with receiving feedback and coaching
What’ll Make You Special
- One year of telemarketing and/or sales experience
What You'll Get
- Paid training
- Strong growth and leadership opportunities
Why We're Different
Meet the anti-corporate culture of Rock Connections, where there's no daunting hierarchy, "boss" is a four-letter word, and if you work hard you're the one who will reap the rewards, both personally and professionally. More than any other place you'll work, we're dedicated to honing your skills, helping you grow and making sure you have plenty of fun while you're at it.
Rock Connections is an equal opportunity employer.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top