Who We Are
We’re not only the largest online mortgage lender in America, we’re also the second largest mortgage lender overall – closing loans in all 50 states. J.D Power ranked Quicken Loans “Highest in Customer Satisfaction in Primary Mortgage Origination” for the past seven consecutive years, 2010 – 2016. The company was also ranked highest in the nation for client satisfaction among mortgage servicers by J.D. Power for three consecutive years, 2014 through 2016, each year the company was eligible. There’s a simple reason we’ve been so successful: We care about the people we work with.
If you’re tired of stuffy, bureaucratic workplaces, then you’ll be delighted to find something different here. We strive to make a creative, fun and collaborative environment you simply won’t find anywhere else. Quicken Loans was named #1 in ESSENCE Magazine’s first ever list of “Best Places to Work for African Americans” in 2015. We've been on Computerworld's "Best Places to Work in IT" list for 12 years running, hitting #1 the last five years and we were ranked #5 in FORTUNE Magazine’s list of "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2016, remaining in the top-30 for the past 13 years.
What You'll Do/Need
Inside Account Executives will report to the team leader of Inside Sales and/or vice president of Market Development. Inside Account Executives will be assigned authorized territories (based primarily on geography) in writing. People in this position are expected to increase and grow the company’s wholesale lending business by developing and maintaining mortgage loan broker relationships and agreements with qualified banks, community banks, credit unions and other qualified financial institutions (QFIs) within the Account Executive’s authorized territory.
- Identify QFIs in the Inside Account Executive’s authorized territory for the company to enter into a wholesale lending relationship
- Contact, solicit and present various loan programs available through the Company’s wholesale lending services to QFIs
- Obtain broker-wholesale lending applications and due diligence documents from QFIs in accordance with the guidelines and instructions provided by the Company
- Negotiate broker agreement terms with approved QFIs in accordance with company guidelines and instructions
- Provide QFIs with training, updates and information regarding the company’s loan programs, loan guidelines, loan processing and closing systems, technologies and practices
- Regularly connect with QFIs to obtain additional referrals and commitments for, and submission of, brokered loan applications
- Prepare and submit reports in conjunction with the Inside Account Executive’s activities including, but not limited to, activity reports, presentation materials, itineraries, company training, etc.
- Act as the first-responder and troubleshooter to assist the QFI with loan-level and systemic problems
- Identify and address performance issues with assigned QFI loans
- Work regularly in the QLMS operations center in Charlotte, NC.
- Complete “contact” reports, customer relationship management data and any other reports or data collection required by the Inside Account Executive’s leader or by the company
- Share scorecards or other “report cards” that summarize performance trends and identify strengths and opportunities to improve results
- Undergraduate degree in sales/marketing or equivalent experience in the wholesale banking/residential mortgage industry preferred
- Two years direct selling experience business to business preferred
- Well-versed in cold calling techniques and servicing established accounts
- Strong interpersonal skills with extreme passion for client service
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Outlook software
- Organized, disciplined and accountable for results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
What’ll Make You Special
- Undergraduate degree in sales/marketing or equivalent experience in the wholesale banking/residential mortgage industry
- Two years of direct selling business-to-business experience
What You'll Get
- Excellent benefits package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision, and much more
- Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs, including personal empowerment coaching, leadership training and ongoing personal growth training
- Other incentives, contests and rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes and more
Why We're Different
Corporate politics not your strong suit? The anti-corporate culture of Quicken Loans gives our team members the initiative to build solutions together and grow both personally and professionally. At Quicken Loans, we’re in the business of putting roofs over our clients’ heads, but we certainly aren’t putting ceilings on our team members’ careers. If you’re interested in working in a place with a philosophy that’s truly different, apply today.
Quicken Loans is an equal opportunity employer.
Quicken Loans received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2010 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Origination studies and the 2014 – 2016 Primary Mortgage Servicer studies. 2016 Origination (or Sales) based on 5,182 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers who originated a new mortgage, surveyed in July – August 2016. 2016 Servicing based on 7,542 total responses and measures experiences and perceptions of consumers with their current mortgage servicer, surveyed in March – April 2016. Your experiences may vary. Visit JDPower.com.
Meet Some of Quicken Loans's Employees
Aliciajewell designs and tests banking reports, as well as provides support for internal tools—and leads training classes for the Quicken Loans Business Intelligence Team.
Back to top