IT Support - Entry Level - Temporary Assignment
We are currently seeking short-term (approximately 2 months) temporary IT Support staff to assist us in setting up Chromebooks for our seasonal scoring services staff.
The first few weeks of the assignment will be spent at our Apple Valley location for training and setting up the devices. The devices will then be deployed to our other locations. The balance of the assignment will be at our location at the Mall of America or in West Bloomington providing general IT support. All training will be provided.
- Demonstrated ability to be dependable and on time
- Must be available to work 40 hours peer week
- Must be available to work between the hours of 7:30am and 10:00pm
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to take direction
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and flexible individual
- Passion for quality and great attention to detail
- Detailed Orientated
- General knowledge and experience with technology devices helpful
- Average to above average computer skills
Meet Some of Questar Assessment's Employees
Melissa works from a design standpoint to ensure that every interaction with one of Questar’s products or applications is as easy, intuitive, and painless as possible.
Back to top