Vice President, Market Success
- Develop and implement an innovative growth strategy to deliver against company objectives for its community growth targets.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve our user acquisition process and methodology, and reduce cost of acquisition.
- Partner with Marketing to develop, test and iterate on innovative messaging to ensure we’re both maintaining the integrity of our brand and driving results that align with our business goals and ensure ROI maximization.
- Source and test new user acquisition channels / partners, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance.
- Attract, develop and retain a high-performing Market Success team for distributed in-market sales across 15 markets and for inside sales.
- Develop key performance metrics and dashboards that provide extreme clarity to user acquisition teams on goals and success measures.
- Build a powerful and effective training program that can quickly onboard new user acquisition specialists.
- Strive for analytical excellence maximizing return and increasing efficiency.
- Collaborate cross functionally to improve processes and ensure proper technical integration
- 8+ years experience with direct leadership experience and proven results designing and executing B2B and acquisition growth strategies for SaaS companies using in-market and inside sales growth teams.
- Proven management experience building a growth team of 50+ to scale successful inside and field sales teams in a high growth environment.
- Metrics-driven approach to drive accountability and transparency on team performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Direct experience with a broad range of acquisition channels to grow our user base in a cost-effective manner.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skillsComfortable pitching strategies to senior leadership and the wider organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Meet Some of Quartet's Employees
Chief Medical Officer
Dave is focused on value-based healthcare through business innovation by building partnerships and driving thought leadership with executives and clinical leaders at large provider systems in all markets.
Back to top