Vice President, Design
- Empower and mentor designers on your team, fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment within a growing team.
- Partner with leadership to define the product vision, core metrics, and roadmap.
- Ensure we deeply empathize with and understand our many different users, the problems they’re trying to solve, and build unique and delightful experiences for them.
- Define the human-centered processes expected of designers, ensuring teams are delivering great design quickly, predictably, and with an appropriately defined scope.
- Maintain and further build design team workflows that ensure that all designs delivered are in line with our style guides and extremely high quality standards.
- Lead UX designs (visual and interaction) in an agile environment to produce high quality user experiences.
- Continuously identify ways to improve the user experience both visually and by measurable user outcomes.
- You must be extremely pragmatic and have an exceptional ability to empower and manage teams of designers.
- 10+ years of Design experience, at least 5 of which were in management positions.
- Demonstrated leader with ability to attract outstanding talent, create and sustain a culture of high performance.
- Strong technical ability; capable of conducting mission-critical design discussions with Product Managers and business leads.
- Track record of translating product vision into actionable plans that lead to the creation of high-quality user experience and engagement.
- Ability to drive business insights, actions and accountability across the organization, and to communicate confidently to company leadership.
- Passion for how our design, creativity, and technology creates a successful culture and business.
- Outstanding leadership and management skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing work environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to communicate clearly across the organization and engender confidence and buy-in to initiatives.
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Meet Some of Quartet's Employees
Core Platform Engineer
Gabe’s main focus is on the internal recommendation service, where his goal is to drive activations between primary doctors and patients in order to get the proper care where it’s needed.
Back to top