Senior Product Manager
Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
About the team & opportunity: This critical Senior Product Manager- Operations role will be focused on driving continuous improvement for Quartet’s operational teams. You'll be working on projects of diverse scope and complexity, related to improving every aspect of the patient and operational internal user experience at the nexus point where mental health meets physical health. The right candidate will have a strong technical and analytical foundation and many years of relevant experience with operation management. A history of balancing workflow and efficiency requirements against the need to collect and analyze data is essential to the role in order to enable continuous improvement of our patient outcomes. You will create products and experiences to support our scaling business operations, drive patient engagement, and enable care for our patients. This position will work closely with Engineering, Data Science, Design, Clinical and other teams to ensure the platform supports the singular goal of improving patient outcomes.
Accountabilities: Provide thought leadership and help define the operations product roadmap through deep business partnership, and assessing opportunities using a hypothesis-driven approach focused on measurable, high impact outcomes
- Clearly identify and measure KPIs that not only help us decide what to do, but that are needle moving metrics for the business that can be measured before, during and after they are live in production.
- Develop measurement strategies to drive ongoing optimization of the patient experience with Quartet
- Serve as a primary connection between Operations and Technology teams to ensure that their voice is heard loudly every day
- Communicate with customers and stakeholders to spec out projects Help define the scope of projects and intelligently select/cut features
- Define and measure success metrics for product areas and specific projectsWork with engineers and designers to execute projects
- QA features before rollout
- Coordinate project rollouts
- Over 7 years overall experience, with at least 5 years of product management experience
- Experience with Agile software development
- Stellar organizational and leadership skills- uncanny ability to influence others
- Positive attitude and willing to dig to get answers. This includes working with people across the firm at all levels and ensuring everything done is in-line with Firm and Practice standards
- Excellent cross-functional skills
- A Bachelor's degree or more in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Healthcare experience is a huge plus
- Experience with Salesforce highly preferred
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.
Back to top