Senior Data Scientist
- Work with an interdisciplinary technical team to develop statistical models in Quartet’s platform.
- Apply data mining and machine learning techniques to develop better personalization and recommendation for patients’ and doctors’ needs.
- Design and develop effective models, features, and algorithms involving multiple datasets - user activity, EHR, ADT, medical claims, pharmacy claims, lab test claims etc.
- Derive insights from descriptive analysis that drive a data-informed process for experimenting with new products to improve patient outcomes.
- Experience building high quality data products.
- 7+ years experience as a data scientist, software engineer with predictive modeling, or similar experience of solving real problems with data mining and machine learning techniques.
- PhD or Master’s Degree in computer science, machine learning, applied statistics, physics, or a related quantitative discipline.
- Proficiency in building Machine Learning (supervised and unsupervised) models and recommendation systems.
- Strong knowledge of mathematical fundamentals: probability theory, linear algebra and statistics.
- Ability to execute, starting from problem definition, to a working implementation.
- Ability to clearly communicate across disciplines and work collaboratively.
- Proficiency in Python and code versioning systems like git.
- Expertise with data science toolkits like scikit-learn and pandas.
- Knowledge of software architectures and tools such as Scala, Hadoop.
- Familiarity working in a Linux server-based environment.
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Meet Some of Quartet's Employees
Core Platform Engineer
Gabe’s main focus is on the internal recommendation service, where his goal is to drive activations between primary doctors and patients in order to get the proper care where it’s needed.
Back to top