Senior Clinical Advisor
Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
Role Description:The Senior Clinical Advisor will be part of a multidisciplinary healthcare team and will be the embedded Clinical Team psychologist with key Quartet teams to ensure a unified, evidence-based clinical strategy and voice is established to meet both clinical and business goals. This role will specifically require embedding with the following cross functional teams: Product, Design, Marketing, Mental Health Strategy, Data Sciences, and Central Operations. He or she will leverage experience in clinical psychology to strategize, design, and implement a wide range of initiatives that meet multi-stakeholder needs from patients, mental health providers, and primary care clinicians.
Role is located in New York City and requires 10-15% travel
- Support implementation of clinically valid assessments that will enable measurement of care efficacy over time for all Quartet Users across all markets
- Enhance Quartet’s access to a broad range of mental health care options as well as improve mental health provider vetting and ongoing monitoring process
- Develop and refine Quartet’s crisis management partnerships, resources, and support services
- Support evaluation and identification of best strategy and vendor-partner to enhance the Quartet mental health provider experience; includes practice management software discovery
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership to both external and internal stakeholders; includes mental health training sessions, white paper or research publications, and public speaking engagements
- A licensed therapist with a PhD in psychology, PsyD, LMFT, LPC, LMHC or LCSW
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical practice
- Minimum of 2 years in healthcare business or administrative role
- Critical core competencies include: ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams; excellent problem-solving and communication skills, ability to think strategically about Quartet User needs and create solutions that deliver on clinical goals; public speaking skills; demonstrated leadership experience
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.
Back to top