Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
About the team & Opportunity: Quartet is seeking a full time Salesforce developer to manage and enhance our Salesforce integration between Quartet’s internal platform and our Salesforce CRM. You will join a cross functional team focused on the efficiency and productivity of Quartet’s operational teams. You will be responsible for the stability and performance of our integrations and make recommendations for enhancements as necessary. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience and strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Develop integrations using Lightning, VisualForce, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Troubleshoot and debug concurrency issues and UNABLE_TO_LOCK_ROW errorsImprove testing strategies and documentation
- Work as part of an agile engineering team
- Full stack SalesForce developer with at least 3 years of experiences and at least 1 year of experiences in Lightning environment
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Extensive development experience using VisualForce, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce developer certification
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.
Back to top