Quartet is a mission-driven technology company transforming the way mental healthcare is delivered. We partner with insurers and physicians to make mental healthcare more accessible and integrated into primary care. Our platform relies on advanced analytics, proven treatment programs, and easy to use technology to improve outcomes and total cost of care. We are a team of engineers, data scientists, and clinicians, finding solutions for a broken healthcare system. Venture-backed by the very best healthcare and technology investors, including GV (formerly Google Ventures), Quartet is using this investment to further build its team and expand into 5+ new markets in 2017.
Quartet is looking for an experienced, mission driven QA Engineer to help us design and build a world class platform that enables every person in our society to thrive by providing a collaborative behavioral and physical health ecosystem. You will have the opportunity to join a diverse and growing team of talented people who genuinely love what they do. Additionally, we encourage all team members to take ownership of emerging problem areas and empower people to work autonomously as we focus on delivering meaningful results to our valued customers.
QA Engineers at Quartet are expected to understand all aspects of quality in the software development lifecycle. You might even consider yourself to be a full-stack QA Engineer. For us, this means having a strong understanding of an application's functional, usability, performance and security characteristics. This will be developed as you work directly with Product Managers, Designers and Engineers on new and improved features for our customer facing applications. Additionally, you will make decisions as to the strategies and technologies we use with the understanding that we must find the appropriate balance of productivity, velocity, agility, and quality.
We're looking for someone who can quickly understand the architecture of the Quartet applications and platform and test the web services and features within this eco system by building a robust test infrastructure that will be used to drive positive health outcomes and improve people's lives in a tangible way.
As the first Quartet QA Engineer, you will establish process and tools by which our applications and services, across the stack, can be tested to vet their internal functionality and end to end functionality as a means to ensure confidence that our software solutions operate as expected and that regressions are not taking place. You'll build and implement testing frameworks, automated request replay systems, front end to back end test suites, and vend tools to the greater engineering team to fully own their systems, which include their ability to create tests which guarantee their functionality.
- Several years experience managing and/or contributing to comprehensive functional and integration test suites from design, implementation, and maintenance of test automation and frameworks.
- Comprehensive knowledge of unit, integration and functional testing strategies
- Direct experience with the Selenium ecosystem of tools and libraries
- Understanding of Behavior Driven Development practices and the Cucumber community
- Experience building continuous integration systems
- Experience with browser test automation using tools like Selenium/Webdriver
- Experience with command line smoke testing tools like PhantomJS as part of the build step of the development cycle
- Experience with performance, scalability, and reliability testing methodologies of distributed systems.
- Subscribe to the 'security vulnerabilities are bugs that should be tested like all other bugs' philosophy
- Work with Product and Engineering to identify high-value areas to test
- Work with Product to write test plans for features
- Work with Engineering to coordinate releases and testing
- Write Integration and Functional (end-to-end) tests
- Work with Security Engineering to define and write security tests
- Establish process and tools by which our applications and services, across the stack, can be tested automatically.
- Vend tools to the rest of the engineering team so that testing responsibilities are distributed to all engineers.
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!