Provider Network Manager
Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
About the team: The Customer Success team is responsible for Client and Provider relationships across our customer base and across markets. Our team partners closely with our Health Plan and Health System clients to mutually define goals and objectives of the program and ensure we deliver on those expectations, expanding our footprint and growing revenue over time. We also work within each market to recruit, onboard, and continually engage PCPs and BHPs within each market, in support of our overall program and customer-driven objectives.
- Partner with marketing and inside sales team to develop and execute lead generation activities and collateral development.
- Lead in-person sign-up meetings with PCP practices; Successfully sell practice on Quartet’s value. Quickly identify and solve operational barriers or personal hesitations that would limit adoption of Quartet.
- Take ownership and lead initiatives that deepen relationships with new and existing users through clinical and scientific support, referral update reports, recommended patients, pilot programs, research studies, and additional Quartet offerings as they are developed. Challenge practice to change current attitude towards, and treatment of, mental health.
- Implement extremely clear and documented Quartet workflow within practice.
- Partner with marketing team to develop and execute lead generation activities and collateral development.
- Proactively deepen education on news, trends, and emerging technologies in the psychiatric and behavioral health market.
- Collaborate seamlessly with the Manager of Provider and Health System and Account Managers to jointly manage user accounts.
- Serve as consultative, clinical expert on best practices for recognition and treatment of mental health
- Lead time-intensive asks requiring persistent follow-up with users who are likely to initially express resistance.
- Market Quartet by attending industry and/or business conferences where we can connect with potential clients.
- Identify and build relationships with key opinion leaders within assigned sales region.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Biology or related discipline or equivalent sales experience.
- Minimum of eight years experience in the sales of healthcare related products or services to primary care or behavioral health professionals. Proven track record of sales success required.
- Experience selling software as a service tools to healthcare providers a plus.
- Past experience selling behavioral health products into primary care is preferred.
- Outstanding professionalism and confidence challenging medical staff on best practices within behavioral health care.
- Experience hearing “no” and pivoting quickly to find mutually agreeable path forward.
- Demonstrated knowledge and successful application of consultative selling skills in a direct to clinician commercial selling environment.
- Proven experience in building and growing a sales region including territory management, sizing, and prioritization of opportunities.
- Ability to represent the customer to both internal peers and external vendors so that all understand both customer needs and expectations.
- Flexibility/adaptability to handle working in an early growth stage company environment. Ability to build new processes and learn new skills quickly.
- Knowledge and willingness to work within a CRM system such as Salesforce.
- Willingness to travel within assigned sales region at least 80% of the time.
- Lead in-person sign-up and up-sell meetings (currently RP activations but could be other product updates such as MedChex) with PCP.
- Responsible for collaborating with account managers, manager of provider and health system sales, and/or any other field team member to help prioritize PCP needs within their given geography.
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.
Back to top