Provider Liaison (MHP) - New Jersey
Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
About the team: Quartet’s Provider Success team works with our Primary Care (PCP) and Mental Health Providers (MHPs) to build a mental healthcare ecosystem that gives patients access to effective mental healthcare. We support PCPs and MHPs through phone and email to ensure they are comfortable with the Quartet platform and able to engage in collaborative care. The Provider Liaison (MHP) will assist Mental Health Providers with the use of the Quartet website and the transition to collaborative care. This will be a remote position, located in New Jersey.
- Connect with Mental Health Providers via phone, email, and in-person to increase their engagement with Quartet and build positive, trusting, caring relationships
- Create unique operational workflows within each MHP practice that meet the needs of the practice’s unique and nuanced staffing, priorities, limitations
- Solve complex MHP challenges
- Analyze MHP feedback and behavior to identify opportunities for Quartet to make product or service improvements
- Experience working in a mental healthcare facility preferred
- Relationship management experience where the primary focus of the role was building mutually-beneficial relationships with highly engaged medical partners
- Ability to travel within regional territory up to 25% of the time
- Knack for understanding what adds value to each unique individual, and obsessed with providing the very best customer service
- Strong task organization, prioritization, follow-up skills
- Flexible, adaptable, open to the rapid changes inevitable in a high-growth company
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.
Back to top