Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
About the team:You will be a part of a small but growing Product Design team, reporting directly to the Director of Design. We’re a low-ego, high-trust team invested in each others’ personal and professional growth. We’re constantly looking for opportunities to spread the value of design thinking across Quartet and improve on processes both inside and outside of the design team.
- Partner with Product and Engineering partners as well as subject matter experts, including clinicians, data scientists, and patient or provider facing operational team members to create and/or iterate on features and products that deliver user value while achieving our business objectives
- Drive all aspects of the product design process from early problem definition to final interaction details and design QA of implemented features, including:
- Plan and execute discovery research
- Synthesize research into relevant, actionable user insights and concepts
- Plan and facilitate collaborative ideation workshops
- Illustrate user journeys and workflows
- Prototype, test, and iterate potential solutions and concepts with users
- 3+ years of product design experience spanning the entire design process
- Flexibility and motivation to thrive in a dynamic startup environment
- A portfolio that demonstrates your human-centered design process and strong critical and conceptual thinking skills via multiple projects in complex problem spaces
- Experience working in healthcare
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and/or working with a design system
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in human centered design, human computer interaction, or similar
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here
to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.