Head of Design
- Empower and mentor designers on your team, fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment within a growing team.
- Partner with leadership to define the product vision, core metrics, and roadmap.
- Ensure we deeply empathize with and understand our many different users, the problems they’re trying to solve, and build unique and delightful experiences for them.
- Define the human-centered processes expected of designers, ensuring teams are delivering great design quickly, predictably, and with an appropriately defined scope.
- Maintain and further build design team workflows that ensure that all designs delivered are in line with our style guides and extremely high quality standards.
- Lead UX designs (visual and interaction) in an agile environment to produce high quality user experiences.
- Continuously identify ways to improve the user experience both visually and by measurable user outcomes.
- You must be extremely pragmatic and have an exceptional ability to empower and manage teams of designers.
- 10+ years of Design experience, at least 5 of which were in management positions.
- Demonstrated leader with ability to attract outstanding talent, create and sustain a culture of high performance.
- Strong technical ability; capable of conducting mission-critical design discussions with Product Managers and business leads.
- Track record of translating product vision into actionable plans that lead to the creation of high-quality user experience and engagement.
- Ability to drive business insights, actions and accountability across the organization, and to communicate confidently to company leadership.
- Passion for how our design, creativity, and technology creates a successful culture and business.
- Outstanding leadership and management skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing work environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to communicate clearly across the organization and engender confidence and buy-in to initiatives.
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Meet Some of Quartet's Employees
Chief Medical Officer
Dave is focused on value-based healthcare through business innovation by building partnerships and driving thought leadership with executives and clinical leaders at large provider systems in all markets.
Back to top