Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
Developing strong partnerships with health payers and systems is critical to how Quartet delivers on our mission to bridge the gap between physical and mental health care. Reporting to the Head of Business Development Operations and partnering closely with the Chief Marketing Officer, you will tell Quartet’s story to our customers through core marketing materials and establish our industry presence through thought-leadership and events. As the Enterprise Marketer, you will equip the BD team with training to sell better, smarter, and more efficiently.
You will play a critical role in aligning the intersecting elements of sales, marketing, customer success, product, and operations to drive sales effectiveness and enhance the customer experience.
Success for this role will be marked by the transition of our BD team from independently-operating revenue owners, each building unique value stories for customers, to a scaled, cohesive team telling a unified story across our current and prospective customer base. Empowered by your work, our BD team will be equipped to pursue more leads, with shorter sales cycles, and to strengthen our existing partnerships. Most importantly, your work will advance our mission of providing mental health services to the greatest number of patients across the country.
- Develop messaging to articulate Quartet’s story and product solutions in a clear, compelling, and consistent way, partnering closely with Marketing, Product, Data, and Operational teams
- Develop marketing collateral to visually communicate Quartet’s value and solution (e.g., case studies, presentations, testimonials)
- Gather customer insights, conduct competitive analyses, and identify industry trends to enhance our product-market fit
- Translate customer feedback and industry insights into value creation opportunities, and then drive cross-functional initiatives to build these actionable solutions
- Establish two-way communication channels between the BD and cross-functional teams to share insights and facilitate collaboration
- Design and execute an industry event strategy with Marketing to drive pipeline movement, coordinating events and thought leadership seminars with senior healthcare executives
- 3+ years of Marketing experience (both B2B and B2C preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in the healthcare industry (health plans and health systems preferred)
- Strategic thinker that can take broad visions and complex concepts and distill them to clear messaging
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial driven organization with willingness to roll up your sleeves and work iteratively on deliverables
- Collaborative team player with a proven ability to partner cross-functionally
- Bachelor's degree required
Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Back to top