Data Scientist - Machine Learning Engineer
- Work with an interdisciplinary technical team to develop statistical models in Quartet’s platform.
- Apply data mining and machine learning techniques to develop better personalization and recommendation for patients’ and doctors’ needs.
- Design and develop effective models, features, and algorithms involving multiple datasets - user activity, EHR, ADT, medical claims, pharmacy claims, lab test claims etc.
- Derive insights from descriptive analysis that drive a data-informed process for experimenting with new products to improve patient outcomes.
- Experience building high quality data products.
- 3+ years experience as a data scientist, software engineer with predictive modeling, or similar experience of solving real problems with data mining and machine learning techniques.
- PhD or Master’s Degree in computer science, machine learning, applied statistics, data mining, or a related quantitative discipline.
- Proficiency in recommendation systems, NLP, predictive modeling, algorithms, machine learning.
- Strong knowledge of mathematical fundamentals: statistics, probability theory, markov decision processes, linear algebra.
- Ability to execute, starting from problem definition, to a working implementation.
- Ability to clearly communicate across disciplines and work collaboratively.
- Proficiency in R, Python and code versioning systems like git.
- Knowledge of software architectures and tools such as Scala, Hadoop.
- Familiarity working in a Linux server-based environment.
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Meet Some of Quartet's Employees
Chief Medical Officer
Dave is focused on value-based healthcare through business innovation by building partnerships and driving thought leadership with executives and clinical leaders at large provider systems in all markets.
Back to top