Data Scientist - Health Data Science
- Design and develop algorithms to find predictive health patterns that combine heterogeneous data from electronic health records, healthcare claims, and other data.
- Model health outcomes to monitor impact of interventions and support business growth.
- Transform real-world clinical data into actionable insights using robust statistical methods and compelling data visualizations in formats accessible to a wide range of end users.
- Work with product managers and technical leads to develop scalable implementation approaches for statistical models
- Become the subject matter expert on our data and its capabilities
- PhD/MS or equivalent experience in a quantitative discipline, such as biostatistics, epidemiology, applied statistics, applied mathematics, or health economics
- Experience with statistical programming and machine learning techniques
- Expertise in outcomes research, with a track record of using creative study designs and sophisticated statistical methodology to answer novel research questions
- Experience collaborating with engineering teams on the development of scalable platforms
- Ability to manage client interactions and deadlines and versatility to collaborate with clients at various levels and functions
- Ability to contribute high quality code in a scalable/repeatable way within our platform
- Understanding of the full data lifecycle from ETL pipelines, active models, and deployment process
- Experience working in a software development environment with strong programming skills (preferably with python, R) as well as code versioning systems (preferably git)
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Meet Some of Quartet's Employees
Chief Medical Officer
Dave is focused on value-based healthcare through business innovation by building partnerships and driving thought leadership with executives and clinical leaders at large provider systems in all markets.
Back to top