Quartet is a mission-driven technology company transforming the way mental healthcare is delivered. We partner with insurers and physicians to make mental healthcare more accessible and integrated into primary care. Our platform relies on advanced analytics, proven treatment programs, and easy to use technology to improve outcomes and total cost of care. We are a team of engineers, data scientists, and clinicians, finding solutions for a broken healthcare system. Venture-backed by the very best healthcare and technology investors, including GV (formerly Google Ventures), Quartet is using this investment to further build its team and expand into 5+ new markets in 2017.
Quartet is looking for a Data Integration Specialist to manage the process of setting up data pipelines from our customers and third parties into our data ecosystem. This position requires outstanding communication and project management skills; a deep understanding of the healthcare data landscape; and the tenacity to execute against competing deliverables in a timely, high-quality fashion. You'll collaborate with numerous teams, internal and external, to source data Quartet needs to operate, ensuring that the scope and direction of each procurement and processing is on schedule. This data includes, but isn't limited to, health claims data, EHR extracts, ADT feeds, and external provider directories. You'll be responsible for high-level data validation, and owning internal and external communications when data quality expectations aren't fully met.
You'll represent the Quartet data teams during early customer meetings, working collaboratively with our data partners to extract the right data elements from their internal systems and ensuring they map to the data points needed for Quartet's standard operating processes. As we scale you'll be tasked with the further development of playbooks for onboarding various types of data partners and feeds, ensuring we're doing so as efficiently as possible. The Data Integration Specialist will interact primarily with Quartet's new partner implementation leads and data engineers, as well as assorted Project Managers, DBAs, and subject matter experts of our customers. Extremely strong communication skills are critical to this role, from sharing progress and priorities with leadership and business stakeholders to detailed negotiating on the exchange of healthcare data with our partners.
- Manage relationships with various data sources: Medical Insurers, Health Systems, and 3rd Party Data Vendors.
- Represent Quartet's data interests in discussions with customers
- Maintain internal updates on integration statuses and any new issues in ongoing feeds
- Translate requested extracts into Quartet's standard models
- Develop playbooks to help our Data Integration efforts scale
- Explore additional data sources and partnerships to propel Quartet forward
- Must Haves
- Deep understanding of healthcare data, including one or more of Claims data/EHR data/ADTHL7
- Significant EQ and the ability to forge partnerships with key customer stakeholders
- Experience working with highly technical teams
- Ability to manage a project to completion, especially when some parties work for our customer
- Ability to manage multiple high impact projects simultaneously
- Conversational understanding of data science activities and technologies (ETL, predictive models, etc...)
- Ability to write basic SQL queries to validate and explore data
- Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc...)
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com
email addresses (e.g. [email protected]
). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected]