Core Platform Engineer
Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
The Core Platform team facilitates product development across Quartet by providing APIs and shared services for all applications being built for doctors and patients. We pride ourselves on understanding our product use cases and delivering simple and impactful solutions to drive our business and outcomes for patients.
Current projects the Core Platform Team is working on that you could help contribute to:
- Developing APIs and services to allow flexible and scalable interactions across all Quartet products and services based on a Domain-driven design approach
- Partnering with Data Science to build out our Recommendation Service to identify and match patients to the right care pathways
- Working with Data Engineering to create a unified profile for patients across multiple heterogeneous data sources
- Experience working on backend systems in a major programming language, including common frameworks. We use Java and Spring Boot, but are open to experience in others like Django, Ruby on Rails, Flask, Dropwizard, etc
- Experience building and operating web services and APIs
- Hands on work with relational database modeling
- Experience working with ORMs and understanding where they’re good and bad. Able to handroll SQL queries where needed
- Experience designing, building, operationally maintaining, and evolving a technical system. We own our applications soup to nuts, from conception to implementation to production where we monitor and alarm on incidents, resolving and improving the system over time
- Experience interfacing with third party APIs such as Google Maps
- Interest in solving real-world healthcare problems
- A desire to work on a highly-collaborative, mission-driven team
Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.
Back to top