- Interact with and provide telephonic, email, or live chat support for our user base, including patients, primary care providers, or behavioral care providers
- Learn and become proficient in all tools required for the role, internal or external to Quartet including but not limited to Hubspot, Zendesk, and other CRM tools or internal services.
- Meet daily productivity targets and engage with our users on a regular cadence, following workflows for different types of users (i.e.clients/BHPs/PCPs)
- Become proficient in Quartet’s scripting and messaging, and be comfortable with frequent adjustments and tweaks to message flow.
- Work cross-functionally and across teams and departments to improve outcomes and deliver state-of-the-art experiences to our community.
- Be proactive and show initiative in solving complex user issues, and be able to experiment and think critically, providing cross-org feedback
- Utilize unique engagement strategies for different user types and support inquiries, whether tech-related or engagement-related
- Collaborate with other Community Engagement Teams
- Clear understanding of Quartet’s vision and strategy
- Alignment with Quartet's mission
- Willingness and comfort with swift tactical changes based on engagement learnings
- Critical thinking skills, organized, thorough, capable of switching gears fast
- Comfortable engaging over the phone or virtually with patients who are in need of behavioral health services
- Two years of experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment or technology startup
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral health delivery
- Spanish, Portuguese or Cantonese speaker a plus, but not required
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Meet Some of Quartet's Employees
Chief Medical Officer
Dave is focused on value-based healthcare through business innovation by building partnerships and driving thought leadership with executives and clinical leaders at large provider systems in all markets.
Back to top