Clinical Provider Liaison Manager (PCP)
Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
About the team: Quartet’s Provider Success team works with our Primary Care (PCP) and Mental Health Providers (MHPs) to build a mental healthcare ecosystem that gives patients access to effective mental healthcare. We support PCPs and BHPs through phone and email to ensure they are comfortable with the Quartet platform and able to engage in collaborative care. The Clinical Provider Liaison (PCP) will assist Primary Care Providers with complex clinical cases and support them with the treatment of mental health in their practice. This is a remote role.
- Manage a team of Clinical Provider Liaisons (licensed therapists) who manage Quartet’s relationships with Primary Care Providers
- Serve as clinical expert on Provider Success team: ensure team is adhering to best-practice clinical standards, and create clinical protocols to scale operations
- Coach direct reports on how to handle complex clinical decisions
- Analyze user feedback and behavior to identify opportunities for Quartet to make product or service improvements
- Proactively develop and lead cross-functional projects to improve outcomes
- Licensed mental health practitioner
- Relationship management experience where the primary focus of the role was building mutually-beneficial relationships with highly engaged medical partners
- Experience managing a team of clinical direct reports
- Tendency to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Clear and headline-focused written and verbal communication
- Flexible, adaptable, open to the rapid changes inevitable in a high-growth company
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have someone to refer? Email email@example.com to submit their details to us.
Back to top