Clinical Care Navigator - Manager
Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
The Patient Success team is responsible for coordinating care for patients referred by their physicians or health system, in order to gain access to mental health care. Our goal is to reduce the challenges that patients face in their search for care, and strive to make the process as seamless as possible. Additionally, Patient Success proactively outreaches patients who have undertreated or mismanaged physical and mental health needs, in order to connect them to their physicians for proper mitigation of their symptoms. This role is remote.
- Management of clinical and non clinical patient success specialists
- Provide clinical expertise and guidance
- Workflow optimization and strong market specific knowledge
- Ownership over the full experience of patients referred to care through Quartet
- Proactive and reactive contact with patients, through a variety of channels and with the end goal of providing an excellent experience in their journey with Quartet - this means you will speak to our patients via phone, email, or live chat on a daily basis, as part of your core responsibilities.
- Learn and become proficient in all tools required for the role, internal or external to Quartet including but not limited to Salesforce and other CRM tools or internal systems.
- Meet daily productivity targets and engage with our users on a regular cadence, following workflows for different types of users (example: handling support calls for any of our users).
- Become proficient in Quartet’s scripting and messaging, and be comfortable with frequent adjustments and tweaks to message flow.
- Be proactive and show initiative in solving complex patient issues, and be able to experiment and think critically, providing cross-org feedback.
- Utilize unique engagement strategies based on patients clinical needs and demographics.
- Collaborate with other teams at Quartet, including different division of the User Success group, Product teams, and Market Success teams.
- Work cross-functionally to improve outcomes and deliver state-of-the-art experiences to our user community.
- 5+ years' clinical/crisis management experience required
- Management experience required
- LMHC, LMSWs or LCSW license required
- Willingness and comfort with swift tactical changes based on engagement learnings
- Ability to use passion and care while in interacting with patients with behavioral health needs.
- Be accountable each day for the quality of your work.
- Critical thinking skills, organized, thorough, capable of switching gears fast
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral healthcare deliver
- Foreign languages (Spanish, Portuguese a plus).
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.
Back to top