Chief People Officer
Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
The Chief People Officer will play a key role on Quartet’s Leadership Team and be critical to achieving the company’s aggressive growth opportunities in 2019 and beyond.
This person must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and manage all people-related areas of the business--namely people development, human resources and culture. People are our number one asset at Quartet. This person will need to ensure that we’re retaining, supporting and cultivating amazing people who reflect our company’s values.
- Develop best-in-class processes to provide performance and values-based feedback to our employees and to allow them to develop new skills
- Serve as a partner to other members of the leadership team and all managers within the Company to ensure they have the people and human resources tools they need to successfully execute on business objectives
- Architect and deliver learning and development programs to teach our employees skills and lessons related to management, giving constructive feedback, and dealing with conflictFortify and build upon our culture foundation and ensure we’re keeping our mission and values front-and-center in everything we do as a Company
- Partner with our managers to ensure we have the best team structures in place, thereby giving our employees clarity and enabling us to achieve our business objectives
- Develop a comprehensive, compelling and market-competitive employee benefits strategy to ensure that our employees and their families are supported in aspects of their lives such as health, work/life balance, and parental leave
- Develop a comprehensive compensation structure based on rigorous industry benchmarking to ensure that the Company is appropriately competitive for different roles within the Company
- Build structures, policies and workflows to ensure that onboarding, role transitions and offboarding are done in a highly professional manner
- Develop an employee relations strategy to ensure employees are supported and can provide feedback to the company in order to make Quartet a better place to work
- Be out and about in the company, counseling and problem solving with our people
- Drive all Board and corporate governance matters related to people
- 8-10 years in People leadership in a fast growing technology or health technology organization
- Extensive generalist People Operations experience including employee relations, employment law, performance management and coaching
- Strong track record of building value as a CPO within a fast growing with metrics that support your accomplishments
- Demonstrated experience in achieving best place to work status and/or associated accolades
- Experience as a business leader within an organization and confidence and experience interacting with board members
- Experience leading and managing directors/ people managers
- Experience in leading and managing remote teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.
Back to top