Care Coordinator, Patient
- Proactive and reactive contact with Quartet users, with a focus on patients, through a variety of channels and with the end goal of providing an excellent experience in their journey with Quartet - this means you will speak to our patients via phone, email, or live chat on a daily basis, as part of your core responsibilities.
- Learn and become proficient in all tools required for the role, internal or external to Quartet including but not limited to Salesforce, Zendesk, and other CRM tools or internal systems.
- Meet daily productivity targets and engage with our users on a regular cadence, following workflows for different types of users (example: handling support calls for any of our users).
- Become proficient in Quartet’s scripting and messaging, and be comfortable with frequent adjustments and tweaks to message flow.
- Work cross-functionally and across teams and departments to improve outcomes and deliver state-of-the-art experiences to our user community.
- Be proactive and show initiative in solving complex user issues, and be able to experiment and think critically, providing cross-org feedback.
- Utilize unique engagement strategies for different user types and support inquiries, whether tech-related or engagement-related.
- Collaborate with other teams at Quartet, including different division of the User Success group, Product teams, and Market Success teams.
- 2+ years clinical/crisis management experience required OR 2+ years in a customer service or user success role.
- Master Degree in Social Work or equivalent is useful, but not required.
- Experience or coursework in healthcare, social work, or a different type of customer service a plus.
- Clear understanding of Quartet’s vision and strategy.
- Alignment with Quartet's mission.
- Willingness and comfort with swift tactical changes based on engagement learnings
- Ability to interact with Users with passion and care.
- Be accountable each day for the quality of your work.
- Critical thinking skills, organized, thorough, capable of switching gears fast
- Passion for improving lives by unifying physical and behavioral healthcare delivery
- Comfortable working from home on a distributed team.
- Useful but not required: foreign languages (Spanish, Portuguese a plus).
Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Meet Some of Quartet's Employees
Core Platform Engineer
Gabe’s main focus is on the internal recommendation service, where his goal is to drive activations between primary doctors and patients in order to get the proper care where it’s needed.
Back to top