Business Strategy Analyst, User Success
Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
About the team:
Quartet is looking for an experienced Business Strategy Analyst to partner with our User Success team to measure and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our provider engagement and care coordination efforts. This role will report into Quartet’s Data and Analytics team and will be fully integrated in the User Success team.
The User Success team is comprised of Provider Success and Patient Success teams. The Provider Success team works with our Primary Care (PCP) and Mental Health Providers (MHPs) to build a healthcare ecosystem that gives patients access to effective mental healthcare. We support and maintain relationships with PCPs and MHPs through phone and email to ensure they are comfortable with the Quartet platform and able to engage in collaborative care. We partner with our Product, Technology, and Customer Success teams to pilot programs with Providers that inform future Product and Operations.
The Patient Success team is responsible for administering assessments and coordinating care for patients referred by their physicians or health system, in order to gain access to mental health care. Our goal is to reduce the challenges that patients face in their search for care, improve speed and access to high quality care, and strive to make the process as seamless as possible.
This position requires outstanding analytic and communication skills, the ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues, experience prioritizing work in a fast-paced environment, and the tenacity to execute against deliverables in a timely, high-quality fashion.
As a Business Strategy Analyst, you will work in Looker (our Business Intelligence tool), Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides, to provide analysis and insights to the User Success team. You will partner with other analysts to deliver on strategic business initiatives and develop a strong knowledge of our internal data systems and an understanding of how to use them to operate efficiently.
- Gain a thorough understanding of Patient and Provider Success processes in order to lead strategic partnerships and improve operations
- Leverage available reporting infrastructure and tools (e.g. Looker, Salesforce) to accurately reflect organizational behavior and drive better decision-making
- Provide actionable insights (the "so what") for every dashboard created, ensuring data is put into action efficiently and effectively
- Interface with a variety of internal counterparts to address day-to-day data- and reporting-driven inquiries, issues and requirements
- Guide User Success initiatives end to end, ensuring data integrity, high-quality analysis, validation, and documentation
- Develop and manage the analytics roadmap for the User Success team
- 2-3 years of experience working in a fast paced, analytically-focused role, demonstrating strong analytical and communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience working with business users to understand, scope and map business questions to data that can be used to answer them, and developing answers and recommendations through analysis
- 1-2 years of experience communicating data-driven insights and recommendations to senior executives, using Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google Slides.
- Familiarity with analytic reporting tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Familiarity with health care data
- Understanding of schema design
- Familiarity with CRMs (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot)
- Basic SQL experience
- Ability to work independently
- Prior startup experience
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.
Back to top