Behavioral Health Network Manager
Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
The Behavioral Health Network Manager is responsible for curating and maintaining a network of individual and group practice providers in a specific territory to serve the local client population. The Behavioral Health Network Manager will lead the adoption of Quartet Health's platform among behavioral health providers, will manage ongoing relationships with key behavioral health stakeholders, and will be responsible for supporting providers in identifying appropriate workflows to facilitate seamless integration of technology into clinical practice. This individual will successfully sell behavioral health partners, market based thought leaders, trade associations, behavioral health advocacy groups, and local regulatory agencies on Quartet’s value. Quickly identify and solve operational barriers or personal hesitations that would limit adoption of Quartet.
The Behavioral Health Network Manager will also partner cross-functionally to monitor referral volume and provider quality in his/her given territory, and will develop appropriate strategies in order to maintain a robust network of engaged providers. Candidates must reside within the geographical territory.
- Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Manage recruitment and retention of a behavioral health provider network including psychiatrists, psychologists, LCSWs, and other credentialed providers in group and individual settings
- Identify and build relationships with key opinion leaders within assigned sales region
- Use a sales-oriented long-term relationship management approach to build network: break down barriers, provide operational guidance, challenge the status quo and ask users to operate in new (and likely uncomfortable) ways
- Adeptly articulate the national and local behavioral health treatment landscape and clinical evidence supporting collaborative care
- Implement Quartet workflow within practice and ensure workflow is followed with fidelity
- Serve as consultative, clinical expert on best-practices for virtual collaborative care and territory network subject matter expert
- Oversee and monitor behavioral health data analytics for the territory and work cross-functionally to identify solutions to overcome barriers and improve outcomes
- Work cross functionally with the customer success lead to help with PC training and customer facing meetings
- Collaborate seamlessly with Account Managers to jointly manage user accounts based on recent user feedback and/or behavior
- Market Quartet by attending clinical and academic conferences to connect with potential behavioral health providers
- At least 2 years of experience working on behavioral health related projects
- Demonstrated knowledge and successful application of consultative selling skills in a direct-to-clinician commercial selling environment.
- Experience working on strategic initiatives within a variety of settings
- Outstanding professionalism and confidence challenging providers to change clinical workflows
- Ability to hear “no” and pivot quickly to find mutually agreeable path forward
- Flexibility/adaptability to handle working in an early growth stage company environment
- Ability to build new processes and learn new skills quickly
- Knowledge and willingness to work within a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Willingness to travel within assigned sales region at least 70% of the time
Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, family room, weekly team lunches, and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.
Back to top