Applications Engineering Manager
- Work closely with Product and Design to scope features
- Gather requirements from internal clients and neighboring teams, to ensure that good technical decisions are being made
- Mentor and develop engineers of varied experience
- Improve operational excellence of technical systems their team owns
- Delegate efficiently to ensure effective use of team members' time
- Lead various processes and functions such as sprint retros, planning
- Ensure systems are secure and highly available, taking into account business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Produce quality metrics on the SDLC process
- Triaging incoming requests and bugs, judging when to affect backlog priorities as necessary
- Lead multiple recruiting efforts and determine headcount for their team, getting ahead of those needs with ample time to recruit, hire, and onboard new members
- Setting clear expectations for team members, solicit and deliver continuous feedback, and actionable efforts towards addressing that feedback
- Provide cost/benefits analysis and suggested timelines on how to eliminate this debt
- Several years of experience with back-end tech (ie. PHP, Java, Python)
- Several years of experience as a Technical Manager or Lead.
- Several years of experience collaborating with product managers and/or designers.
- 2+ years of experience with front-end tech (ie. Angular, React)
- 1+ years of experience with Node.js
Quartet has been named among Modern Healthcare's 100 Best Places To Work in 2016! Benefits and perks of working at Quartet include:
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Enhanced mental health benefits
- Paid membership to One Medical
- Pre-tax health, transit and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Fee-free 401(k) program
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave, and competitive family leave policy
- Amazing office with stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, meditation services and regular company gatherings
- Working with some of the most talented and mission-driven minds in the industry!
Meet Some of Quartet's Employees
Chief Medical Officer
Dave is focused on value-based healthcare through business innovation by building partnerships and driving thought leadership with executives and clinical leaders at large provider systems in all markets.
Back to top