Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
Role Description:The Clinical Analyst will function as an integral member of a multidisciplinary healthcare team. Team objectives are focused on providing clinical subject matter expertise, guidance, and operational support cross-functionally across all Quartet teams. The Clinical Team is also responsible for identifying research opportunities, composing study designs, and submitting findings for publication.
The Clinical Analyst will have a strong organizational skills and ability to project management with specific passion for healthcare, mental health, and/or experience overseeing research. He or she will work cross-functionally with all team members to project manage new and ongoing initiatives, gather and drive analyses of relevant data sets, compose presentations (both for internal and external stakeholders), and support successful communication and collaboration across teams. This individual will be comfortable working in a fast paced, demanding environment, with the ability to pivot easily and remain organized and focused amidst constant change.
- Project manage all cross-functional projects and research initiatives ensuring coordination of all stakeholders and achievement of deadlines and milestones
- Gather data and drive analytics required for research - examples include: patient referral tracking, clinical outcome improvement, and patient or provider experience surveys
- Assemble Clinical educational content, compose & refine presentations (e.g., slides or papers) used for both external and internal training purposes
- Gather, scope, and prioritize Clinical requests from all other Quartet teams and develop timeline and roadmap for requested services
- Contribute to Clinical Team’s role in strengthening Quartet workplace culture in behavioral health engagement
- Bachelor's degree
- Project management experience. Ideally, research coordination experience
- Skilled at creating slides and written presentations
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here
to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. email@example.com). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.