Account Manager- New Jersey
Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
About the team:
The Customer Success team is responsible for Client and Provider relationships across our customer base and across markets. Our team partners closely with our Health Plan and Health System clients to mutually define goals and objectives of the program and ensure we deliver on those expectations, expanding our footprint and growing revenue over time. We also work within each market to recruit, onboard, and continually engage PCPs and BHPs within each market, in support of our overall program and customer-driven objectives.
- Manage “book of business” of existing, regionally distinct, Primary Care Providers taking a relationship-building approach with users; building their trust, adding value to their practices, and serving as a caring and available partner.
- Partner with primary care practices to be an extension of the practice, this not only includes developing relationships with the practice but also potential interactions with patients.
- Increase user engagement through increased referrals and decrease user attrition within the book of business.
- Collaborate seamlessly with any other field related team members or cross-functional teams to jointly manage user accounts based on recent user feedback and/or behavior.
- Develop standardized outreach cadence for practices. Outreach should achieve dual goals of ensuring Quartet remains top-of-mind for practices while also consistently providing value to users.
- Deepen relationships with existing users through clinical and scientific support, referral update reports, recommended patients, pilot programs, research studies, and additional Quartet offerings as they are developed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Two or more years of field-based account management experience where the primary focus of the role was to grow existing business through virtual and face-to-face interactions with users is preferred
- Critical core competencies include: Ability to work independently; excellent communication skills; strong problem solving skills
- Experience in account management within healthcare preferred
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.
Back to top