Quartet is a pioneering technology company connecting physical and mental care to improve people’s health and quality of life. We are building a collaborative technology platform that brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Our data-driven platform identifies high-need patients and facilitates access to personalized care. Backed by $92MM in venture funding from top investors like GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Oak HC/FT, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the US -- Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, Louisiana, Washington, Northern California, and New Jersey.
About the team:The Customer Success team is responsible for Client and Provider relationships across our customer base and across markets. Our team partners closely with our Health Plan and Health System clients to mutually define goals and objectives of the program and ensure we deliver on those expectations, expanding our footprint and growing revenue over time. We also work within each market to recruit, onboard, and continually engage PCPs and BHPs within each market, in support of our overall program and customer-driven objectives. The team partners closely with other internal functions such as Operations, Marketing, and in particular the New Business team.
Role Description: The Account Executive is responsible for driving success with our Health Plan clients. This individual will be responsible for managing and developing client relationships, from senior-most levels through day-to-day interactions, with our Health Plan clients. The objectives of this role are client retention, client growth, and shaping and delivering on client-driven objectives for the program.
Role can be located remotely; travel to North Carolina, with travel across state, in particular to Raleigh-Durham, with locations (including NYC) as needed.
- Establish and deliver on client expectations for our relationship, and build on that delivery to retain and extend client contracts, as well as grow client revenue through expansions into new geographies, lines of businesses, and/or new programs.
- Lead and guide the General Manager in each market to ensure operational goals are met.
- Develop and expand strategic senior-level relationships within clients to ensure broad advocacy and support for Quartet with our customers. Lead strategy to develop and drive successful partnership with client.
- Accountability for all client activities, inquiries, reporting, issues, compliance, etc. Partner with the organization to ensure client needs are met and deliver high client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience working in a B2B account executive or client-facing role; Healthcare experience required
- Proven track record of building and maintaining C-Suite level relationships within complicated cross-functional organizations required
- Critical core competencies include: Ability to work independently; strong ability to proactively develop relationships; excellent communication skills; ability to think strategically about client needs, agendas, and dynamics, and create solutions and approaches that deliver on client needs while simultaneously working within Quartet’s program; demonstrated leadership experience.
- Deep Health Plan, Primary Care, and/or Mental Health domain experience strongly preferred
- Experience in Operations, Product Development or Management, or other related functions (in addition to client management experience) a plus
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, full medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements for mental healthcare, 401K, ESPP, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.
Back to top