Senior Program Manager
- Billerica, MA
To continue our solid growth, we are seeking a talented and highly motivated Senior Program Manager to join our growing organization. This individual will be tasked with managing the cross-functional development and commercialization of diagnostic assay and integrated instrument platforms including hardware, software, and consumables, as well and sustaining operations Programs to support the organization’s strategic imperatives. The position will be responsible for establishing scope, schedule, resource and budgets for Programs, and for facilitating operational execution across the functional matrix.
- Serve as Program Core Team Lead on some of our most influential programs, and as the primary liaison to the Program Governance team; facilitate Core Team meetings ensuring tight coordination of cross-functional deliverable; facilitate Governance Team meetings ensuring delivery of accurate and timely Program updates, and appropriate escalation and remediation of risks.
- Define and document Program scope, detailed project plan, schedule, and budget in accordance with the strategic goals and priorities of the organization.
- Establish and maintain a risk registry and drive execution against risk mitigation plans as required to achieve Program objectives
- Proactively implement and manage changes to the integrated program plan to ensure Program goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, and quality, in a manner that is consistent with Quanterix company values of accountability, teamwork, and trust.
- Ensure complete and robust translation of marketing requirements through to validated product performance, following design control best practices.
- Ensure program execution to appropriate quality standards of practice consistent with our Quality road map and Quality Management System
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
- Proven track record in successfully bringing products to market; strong preference for experience managing integrated platform development programs integrating assay, hardware, software and consumables
- Excellent communication and organization abilities; both vertically and horizontally within an organization
- Comfortable in a high-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Proven track record of cross-functional stakeholder management
- Experience leading Programs under design control, and in environments governed by Quality Management Systems; experience leading Programs in regulated environments
Minimum Experience and Education:
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management
- 10+ years of experience in the Life Science, Biotechnology, or Diagnostics industry
- Technical degree in science or Engineering fields (preferably in Biology/Biochemistry discipline or SW/ME/EE/biomedical Engineer); Advanced degrees in business or sciences is preferred)
- Experience in leading cross-disciplinary development teams: R&D, Marketing, quality, field service, operation, etc
- Experience in 3rd party/vendor relationship management
- Expertise in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; expertise in Project Management software such as Microsoft Project; JIRA, Confluence; working familiarity with requirements management software tools a plus
- PMP certification is preferred
- Very limited; <5% of time
Quanterix is a company that’s digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health. The company’s digital health solution, Simoa, has the potential to change the way in which healthcare is provided today by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurology, cardiology, inflammation and infectious disease. The company was established in 2007 and is located in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Quanterix is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive and comprehensive employee benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance, a flexible spending plan, paid vacation, stock options and a 401(k) investment plan.
Back to top