General Manager APAC
- Flexible / Remote
Job Title: General Manager, APAC
To continue our solid growth, we are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to join our organization as the General Manager for the APAC region.The successful candidate will be responsible for strategic and functional leadership in the APAC region and will be locally based in China. This person is passionate about the mission at Quanterix and will lead our APAC team as we grow our business in this region. The ideal candidate has had P&L (Profit & Loss) responsibilities, has led a $10-50 million (USD) business, has had exposure to M&A activity, and has built strong partnerships with vendors.
- Role model leadership with an intense focus on the customer, growth, and organizational development.
- Contribute to the development of a multi-year strategic road map for China, including strategic sales plan, key milestones, products, organization, manufacturing, distribution, resource requirements, partnerships, etc.
- Achieve/exceed direct and indirect revenue plan for region and the overall Commercial organization.
- Defend, win back, and grow share in view of total company.
- Develop an aligned and focused revenue plan with clear accountability, ownership, and implementation of sales best practices.
- Manage APAC Distributor network – including reviewing, replacing, developing new and securing buy-in to the overall plan. Support the planning, development and execution of the global distribution channel strategy including delivery of the financial goals and objectives via this channel to market. Coordination and oversight of the varying regional needs. Support the training and development of channel partners, and routine monitoring and assessment for channel optimization. Open new global markets. Identify, interview, select distributors and contract execution. Distribution governance and development. Oversite of market expansion initiatives.
- Create, implement, and develop a strong sales infrastructure inclusive of business intelligence, and activity management.
- Develop strong relationships with customers, strategic partners, KOLs, influencers and other working groups.
- Predictable revenue quarters with strong year over year growth.
- Strategy alignment and go to market execution with Quanterix.
- Identify and secure key partnerships to drive the awareness and market share of the Quanterix total Product Portfolio within the APAC region – Set the foundation for future growth.
- Build and lead an APAC team that can position, impact and drive strong (100%+) growth in key Quanterix markets including Neurology, Oncology/Immuno-oncology, and Infectious disease
- Direct and generally supervise the day-to-day activities of the business, including the development, marketing and sales of its products and services with the objective of maximizing profitability and growth.
- Create an organizational culture of accountability, teamwork, trust, and transparency.
- Establish criteria to measure short/long term performance and overall growth, providing monthly and quarterly updates to Executive team.
- Liaise and collaborate with critical suppliers, customers, distributors, etc.
- Consult/influence local manufacturing and logistics footprint.
- Maintain an awareness of, and exercises judgment in, such areas as market conditions, organizational excellence, competitive activities, general economic conditions and governmental statutes and regulations.
- Work with Quanterix senior leadership team on the development of large scale collaborations, potential JV’s and M&A opportunities
- 10+ years experience in the Life Sciences
- Good background and understanding of Proteomics, Immunology, Drug and vaccine discovery and development, Life science tools
- Advanced degree (MBA, MS or Ph.D. preferred)
- Track record of driving new growth
Quanterix is a company that’s digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health. The company’s digital health solution, Simoa, has the potential to change the way in which healthcare is provided today by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurology, cardiology, inflammation and infectious disease. The company was established in 2007 and is located in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
If interested, please contact Amy Hafensteiner, Associate Director of Talent Acquisition:
Amy Hafensteiner | Associate Director, Talent Acquisition
Back to top