Contract Manufacturing Associate (1st and 2nd Shifts)
- Billerica, MA
To continue our solid growth, we are seeking a talented and highly motivated Contract Manufacturing Associate to join our growing organization. This role spans a broad range of activities within the manufacturing operations team at Quanterix. In the role, process responsibilities range from complex protein conjugations to diluent formulation and filling and kitting activities to support a diverse assay menu.
- Responsible for meeting manufacturing schedule requirements within a fast-paced manufacturing operation with primary activities being: bottle/vial filling, buffer diluent formulation and protein conjugation.
- Support new product design transfer, process development and continuous improvement, and investigations and resolution of product/process issues.
- Perform maintenance and calibration of manufacturing measuring and monitoring devices
- Maintain integrity of work areas.
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
- Excellent organizational, record keeping and verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work well within cross-functional teams as a team player;
- Possess an ability to learn and master complicated concepts quickly and comfortably;
- Strong work ethic, the ability to generate high quality output in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment;
- Positive, proactive and collaborative attitude;
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills; and,
- Ability to operate in a highly complex, variable batch production environment.
Minimum Experience and Education:
- BS in Chemistry, Biology or experience related Life Sciences required;
- 1+ years reagent manufacturing experience preferred;
- Inventory control and ERP experience a plus;
- Experience with standard manufacturing processes and equipment (antibody conjugations, buffer preparation, filtration, pipefitting, & HPLC) a plus; and,
- Continuous Improvement experience a plus.
Quanterix is a company that’s digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health. The company’s digital health solution, Simoa, has the potential to change the way in which healthcare is provided today by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the continuum from health to disease. Quanterix’ technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognoses and enhanced treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurology, cardiology, inflammation and infectious disease. The company was established in 2007 and is located in Billerica, Massachusetts. For additional Information, please visit https://www.quanterix.com.
Quanterix is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Quanterix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Quanterix will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Back to top