- San Francisco, CA
Quantcast is hiring a Growth Engineer to work on the growth marketing team in our San Francisco office. We are looking for a web developer with an analytical mind, meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and creativity for content creation. This role will be focused on the functionality of the company’s websites, evaluate and manage website performance, facilitate hosting and server management, collaborate with technology regarding governance protocol, enhancement of products and performance, and develop, maintain, and update website content.
- Full-stack web development for multiple web properties.
- Implement custom WordPress templates and reusable blocks using Advanced Custom Fields.
- Work with product teams to launch qualitative and quantitative A/B and multivariate tests (testing everything from creative to landing page experiences).
- Create and maintain documentation for workflows and processes.
- Build and maintain international microsites to support global expansion.
- 5+ years in a similar web development role, preferably for Marketing in an Enterprise SaaS technology company.
- Proficient in WordPress and PHP with Git/GitHub for version control
- Experience with Composer, NPM, Yarn/Gulp/Grunt, or other package management tools.
- Hands-on experience working with marketing automation and CRM platforms (for example Marketo, Salesforce).
- Experience with Google Analytics & Google Data Studio, & Optimizely
- Experience with Tableau
- Familiarity with the WP-CLI Linux command-line tool.
Quantcast is an audience intelligence and measurement company headquartered in San Francisco. Combining machine learning, a privacy-by-design approach, and live data drawn from more than 100 million online destinations, Quantcast provides software, information and advertising services for marketers, publishers and advertising agencies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Quantcast has employees in 20 offices across 10 countries.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self. We work to ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Back to top