Web Analyst, Publisher Solutions
Quantcast is looking for a website data analyst with strong A/B testing experience to own the analysis of product and marketing experimentation, conversion optimization, and acquisition reporting for the Publisher team.
The audience for our product, Quantcast Measure, is digital content publishers who are looking to grow their businesses through access to the most accurate and actionable data about their respective audiences. You’ll work closely with marketers, product managers, user researchers, engineers, and product designers to ensure everything we do is successful in constantly improving customer experience and success throughout the entire user journey.
The Publisher Organization is a lean startup-like team within Quantcast, focused on developing and delivering products that help digital publishers get the depth of data they need to attract audiences and advertisers in an increasingly competitive media landscape. This role reports to the Head of Marketing for the Publisher Organization and offers an immediate and ongoing opportunity to work with high impact, visibility and velocity. Quantcast Measure works with over half of the nation’s top 1,000 websites and is one of the most widely utilized analytics products on the web.
- Contribute to and ensure the robustness of the design and planning of marketing and product experiments
- Perform detailed statistical analysis of experiment results and clearly communicate actionable conclusions back to the wider team
- Source and report on acquisition/attribution data for different paid and organic channels
- Construct and maintain funnels to understand and report on user behavior
- Use data to identify and surface opportunities for improvement to inspire and prioritize growth ideas
- Own the website tracking scheme, working with engineers and product managers to ensure consistent and well-understood event and property naming schemes
- Create and automate reports to support the marketing and product teams be data-driven
- 3-5 years experience performing and analyzing A/B tests
- Strong knowledge of statistics and the ability to apply within a business context
- Proficiency using SQL to query large data sets
- Proficiency using a statistical language such as R or Python
- Advanced proficiency with web analytics platforms: Google Analytics, plus a user-centric tool such as Mixpanel
- Excellent communication skills, with strong ability to draw and present simple, actionable conclusions from the results of complex analysis
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced environment
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top