Vertical Sales Director, Travel & Tourism
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- The key focus for this role will be to drive scaled revenue partnerships for Quantcast from Top 300 advertisers in vertical and their agencies.
- Collaborate with the Quantcast Sales organization to develop consultative business relationships with national brands and their agencies as well as consumer direct marketers.
- Influence senior / C level contacts on the tangible benefits of Quantcast’s data & technology platform through client presentations, conference attendance, and active solicitation of client RFI/RFPs.
- Provide business sector insight to the Quantcast Sales Organization which may include industry specific KPIs, market data, consumer trends, custom and 3rd party research studies and competitive knowledge.
- Deliver an exceptional level of client service.
- Work closely with Quantcast product management to identify and prioritize product requirements to drive rapid technology development to meet and exceed customer needs.
- Collaborate with in-house Trade Marketing to develop, manage and amplify the verticalized strategy that will enable Quantcast to exceed its revenue and customer acquisition goals.
- Effectively manage a cross-learning process, where Quantcast's experience and expertise in other industry verticals will be quickly, continuously and effectively capitalized.
Skills & Other Requirements
- 9+ years’ experience in advertising technology sales or audience-focused media sales
- Substantial industry specific business experience (“beyond media”)
- A robust contact book with Travel and Tourism advertisers: Hotel, Airline, Cruise Line, Peer-to-Peer and Online Travel Agencies (OTA)
- Highly motivated, collaborative and proven leadership skill
- Exceptional command of programmatic advertising, data, emerging technologies, RTB and their business application
- Exceptional business relationship skills, including superb written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to thrive under tight deadlines while successfully managing multiple projects
Meet Some of Quantcast's Employees
Senior Account Manager
Rodney manages a book of accounts in Northern California in order to assist clients. He helps integrate new products and strategies in order to build business.
Back to top