Are you a relationship builder with a keen eye for talent? Do you thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments? Do you love knowing your work is directly impacting the growth and success of your company?
Quantcast is hiring a Technical Sourcer to join the Talent Acquisition team in our San Francisco office.
As the real-time pulse of the Internet, Quantcast uses machine learning to drive human learning. We’ve built one of the largest computing infrastructures on the planet, collecting a constant stream of data from over 100 billion events a day, across 100+ million directly-measured destinations. Quantcast provides brand marketers and publishers with meaningful audience insights, predictive targeting and measurement solutions across the customer journey.
As the Technical Sourcer you will have experience sourcing for a large internet company or start-up and will have a keen eye for and understanding of the talent that makes up these types of organizations. You will have an interest in technology and enjoy the challenge of engaging passive talent.
This is an opportunity to work on filling roles across the entire engineering organization at Quantcast and, as such, gain valuable experience sourcing for industry-trending positions within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Quantcast prides itself on Engineering and our Recruiting team is a major part of that effort. You would be a part of the journey to build a world-class technology organization.
- Generate pipeline of high quality passive candidates for open technical positions
- Pitch and vet candidates, preparing a warm pre-sold candidate for hiring manager interviews
- Develop strong understanding of the Quantcast tech stack and a familiarity with the needs of all technical teams
- Build relationships with recruiters and hiring managers to better understand Quantcast's Engineering team hiring needs
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 1 to 3 years sourcing experience for engineering positions at selective technical companies
- Deeply analytical mindset with an impulse to measure everything
- Research oriented individual with proven background finding “needles in stacks of needles”
- Deep familiarity with internet sourcing techniques
- Deep understanding of engineering principles, tools and their applications
Quantcast owns and operates the world’s largest audience insights and measurement platform on the open internet. Fueled by live data drawn from more than 100 million web and mobile destinations, Quantcast applies machine learning technology to help marketers, publishers, and agencies grow their brands by better understanding and predicting consumer interactions in real-time.
Founded in 2006, Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and employs more than 700 employees in over 20 offices across 10 countries. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone can be their authentic self.
Back to top