Technical Solutions Developer
Quantcast, a revolutionary company providing publishers, agencies and marketers with an unmatched ability to measure, segment, and target audiences, is seeking a highly technical and process driven Technical Solutions Developer, who is forward thinking with a desire to succeed in a high growth environment. The ideal candidate is an entry level full stack developer with a computer science background or self-taught, who is excited about the opportunity to create complex tools on which our internal customers will rely heavily. They are passionate about taking their skills to the next level and ready to make an immediate impact
- In-depth knowledge of digital ad operations including a good understanding of the full end to end workflow from client acquisition to revenue collection and the teams responsible.
- Partner with internal customers to identify process gaps, duplications efforts, and inefficiencies. Make priority based recommendations and conceptualize stop-gap processes and/or solutions to drive immediate efficiency and sustained velocity
- Lead development projects through the full technical life cycle (ideation, development, requirements gathering, testing, deployment, communication, training, and support), collaborating with management and internal teams to create achievable goals
- Identify metrics that inform the success of processes and tools
- Create and maintain dashboards for easy visibility of system, site, campaign, and creative health
- Partner with Product, Engineering and Tech Ops Management to for new and existing product offerings to inform strategy, product automation needs, and assist with prioritization and execution.
- Become department knowledge owner of development best practices and how to perform appropriate coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, code testing, and other related activities.
- Pair with development resources where appropriate to gain system knowledge and training.
- Identify technical knowledge gaps and conduct frequent trainings for the Technical Operations group to increase technical awareness, system and process knowledge, and enhance troubleshooting skills.
- Operate as an escalation resource for extremely complicated discrepancy investigations before involving Engineering, owning the communication to reporting parties and stakeholders.
- Communicate troubleshooting and investigation results to the requesting party, and assist with documentation to mitigate future requests.
- Collaborate with Engineering to service ready and scale daily operational tasks, allowing engineering to focus on automation.
- BA/BS with degree in Computer Science preferred
- 2-4 years professional experience in online advertising or a solid understanding of the landscape
- SQL proficiency
- Experience with project management requirements
- Exceptional customer service and appreciation of timeline expectations
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top