Quantcast is at the forefront of ad tech and big data. We hire the best and brightest from the industry across the entire company and Recruiting is no exception. In a market with billions at stake and a competitive environment that sees a handful of companies come and go every day, the work we do has a direct impact on Quantcast's goal to become a legendary, independently-viable company.
Founded by a team of systems and machine learning experts, and as a company that has seen its data-crunching prowess surpass 30 petabytes per day, innovation and engineering have been and will remain pillars of our success.
The technical recruiting team is excited to hire a new team member to join us in enhancing our engineering roots as we tackle new product areas, expand existing services globally, and, yes, process even more data.
The ideal candidate will be driven and energetic, experienced with fast-paced technology companies and rigorous hiring environments. He or she will possess basic technical vernacular, have a strong sourcing background and be excited by the opportunity to work on the many positions associated with our tech stack which range across machine learning, big data, full-stack development, site reliablity engineering, and engineering leadership.
- Full-cycle recruitment for Quantcast's engineering organization
- Source passive candidates for roles of varying seniority levels
- Extend, negotiate and close offers
- Build relationships with hiring managers and develop deep understanding of their positions and needs
- Interview candidates and manage their experience throughout the hiring process
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years of sourcing and recruiting experience for Internet or start-up companies
- Persistence, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Proven success making passive candidate hires
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Basic understanding of modern tech stacks
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top