Technical Operations Specialist
The Technical Operations Specialist group is a centralized path of escalation for troubleshooting any and all technical issues related to Quantcast Advertise products and tools, and the operational foundation of the Technical Operations group, executing pre and post sale tagging and creative needs. Individuals in the Technical Operations Specialist role will have a fundamental technical understanding of Quantcast product offerings, tools, and processes and the ability to investigate and solve advanced issues within aggressive timeframes.
- Act as the Operational point of contact for a variety of requests for all Quantcast Advertise clients, responding to tickets in an internal queue.
- Generate, distribute and QA standard site tags for multiple clients, learning appropriate tag strategies for client campaign goals, site design, and tag management platform.
- QA and implement client creative (3rd party, HTML5, Mobile, Video, GIF/JPEG) from various Ad Servers, and gain an understanding of the nuances with tag variations from multiple systems.
- Execute setup and launch of creatives and campaigns within an aggressive turnaround time, minimizing campaign launch delays due to the trafficking process.
- Manage campaign site lists.
- Investigate site tag implementation errors, creative issues, and general technical troubleshooting issues within an aggressive turn around time, providing optimal feedback on the cause and resolution.
- In collaboration with analytical teams, analyze internal and external reporting discrepancies for operational errors or fraudulent activity, coordinating with Technical Solutions for assistance with complex issues when they arise.
- Work with senior members to escalate troubleshooting inquires to the appropriate channels, learning from the investigation and helping to communicate resolutions to the customer teams.
- Monitor site tagging across all accounts, responding quickly to pixel drops and data pass back issues to prevent campaign data loss and conversion issues.
- Monitor creatives for exchange rejections and general functionality changes to reduce rejection time with our top exchanges and enable optimal performance for campaign creatives.
- BA/BS (Coursework in Computer Sciences a plus)
- 2-4 years of experience in online advertising.
- Professional working knowledge of advertising sales and operations workflow and infrastructure.
- Experience with Ad Servers, Tag Management Platforms, Verification Vendors, and Exchanges desired.
- SQL experience with ability to write basic queries and generate reports from internal database
- Exceptional prioritization, time management, and communication skills.
- Comfort and experience working within a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail and near flawless execution.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top