Quantcast is looking for a bright, motivated Technical Consultant to join our growing Operations team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to gain experience working directly with high profile advertisers, provide advanced technical troubleshooting, develop their knowledge of the online advertising space and identify/build tools to increase efficiency.
The Technical Consultant works closely with sales to educate advertisers on the site tagging process and provides technical support and QA. The ideal candidate will have a high degree of organization, creativity, self-motivation, and drive. They will be able to analyze problems thoroughly, provide effective solutions for clients, and enjoy working across teams and with diverse disciplines. Previous experience providing technical troubleshooting and sales support is preferred.
The Technical Consultant is the primary technical representative for a portfolio of top tier accounts. This role will provide technical consultancy for sales, account teams, and clients to ensure that campaigns are set up for success and that technical issues are resolved quickly. Examples include site tag implementation strategy and setup, creative ad serving, and partner integrations.
- Provides technical support for a portfolio of high-value advertising clients.
- Create and present advanced tag strategy recommendations for clients based on campaign goals, site design, and tag management platform. Analyze opportunities for improving site tagging on an ongoing basis
- Work with Campaign Analytics team to advise on optimization strategies to improve performance
- Advise on DMP setup process and best practices
- Understand client campaign goals and make recommendations on creative executions to boost performance and optimize creative acceptance on our top exchanges
- Provide in-depth guidance and support for site and creative management tools
- Escalate common customer pain points with Product/Product Strategy
- Create, maintain and update a user knowledge base portal for external guides and FAQs
- Partner with vendors (Exchanges, Ad Servers, Tag Managers, DMPs) to facilitate integrations: create client-facing guides, establish best practices and troubleshooting steps.
- Leverage process and product awareness to address system/product/process inefficiencies
- Works with management and product teams to identify/advise better solutions
- BA/BS (Coursework in Computer Sciences a plus)
- 4-6 years professional experience in Technical Account Management, Advertising Operations, or a related field.
- SQL proficiency with ability to write queries and generate reports from internal database
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Developed presentation skills and comfortable presenting to internal and external groups
- Able to highlight product strengths to grow client relationships
- Experience with Tag Management Platforms and multiple 3rd Party Ad Servers a plus
Quantcast helps create a more personalized digital world. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated data-intelligence platforms, utilizing big data and machine learning to solve the biggest challenges in marketing and create more rewarding experiences across the digital landscape. Publishers use our insights to better understand audiences and how content resonates with consumers they want to attract and retain. Marketers utilize our understanding of online behavior and our predictive advertising capabilities to reach the customers likeliest to engage with their messages. Consumers see the results of our work in relevant stories and advertisements that create a personalized experience across all of their devices.
Quantcast was honored as a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in 2015 & 2016. To learn more, follow Quantcast on Glassdoor.
Back to top